Wednesday 2 March 2011

Paper Sketches For My Newspaper




These are the main sketches of what i aim my newspaper to look like when produced, this will assist me when designing my newspaper on indesign. However, changes may well be made if they are needed to make my newspaper suit its audience and look more professional. These sketches are more detailed than the previous ones i produced, this will help when constructing my newspaper. I chose to keep my designs fairly basic to stick to the conventions of most other local newspaper, so my paper looked professional i have challenged some conventions to suit my target audience. I used standard conventions such as a five column layout to keep the layout of my newspaper basic and not too complicated as my demographic profile is c2-e.

No comments:

Post a Comment